Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Potpourri


The cherry blossoms have begun to bloom. Quite pretty, but I guess Koreans have not made cherry blossom viewing into the same full-contact sport that it is in Japan (which is good since you don't have to fight any crowds just to see some trees).

I just thought that this was a pretty funny scene. At the end of the alley is a place where they compact cardboard boxes, presumably for recycling. I hadn't even noticed it until my friend pointed it out to me, but for whatever reason, someone decided to stick a giant red umbrella on top of all of the crushed boxes. It just looked really out of place.

It's a knock-off SMART car. Lacking anything to give you a proper measurement of the car's dimensions, I sacrificed myself so that you can get a much better feel for how small this car is. (I'm 6'1" for reference.) I think this one may even be slightly smaller than the SMART, but I'm not certain.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute, smart car. Very small and compact.