Sunday, March 4, 2007

Singapore Ice Hockey Tournament

Pretty much anywhere I go, I like to be able to play ice hockey. (That was part of my background research on Atlanta before I even interviewed at GT.) This semester in Seoul is no different. I'm currently playing with a group of Canadians who live in Seoul. This group (the Rocky Mountain Tavern Chiefs) organized a team to fly down to Singapore to compete in a tournament there. You don't get too many opportunities like this in life (how many people can claim they've played ice hockey in the tropics?), so after clearing it with Sue, I was off to Singapore. Since this doesn't really have to do with Korea directly, I'll be dumping the relevant posts and photos to a separate blog (food stuff will still show up on the food blog) to avoid cluttering stuff here any further.

No comments: